Wow, I can't believe that December starts next week! Where has the time gone? Things continue to go well in class. We did have a discussion on Friday about Friendships, Lunch Time Behaviour and Talking at Inappropriate Times. Together we came up with 2 strategies for each topic that we are working on for 2 weeks to make improvements in these areas because the are in need of a tune up.
- Main Idea
- And Then It Happened Good Copy by Friday
- Geometric Shapes - quadrilateral, parallelogram, trapezoid, rectangle, rhombus, square
- Benchmark Angles - acute, right, obtuse, straight
- Measuring perimeter and area of squares and rectangles
- How the 3 types are created
- Picking parts for our Holiday play which was written by one of our very own students!
- Practice for assembly
- Wed. Nov. 30th is final day for Movember Donations
- Thurs. Dec. 1st is picture retake day
- Wed. Dec. 21st is our Holiday Assembly from 11:30 - 12:30