ODSS News & Announcements are now on Twitter - ODSS_News (or click here)
Parent-Teacher Interviews are Thursday, October 23rd, 2014 from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- You will need their OEN number and birth date.
- If you experience any problems, please call 519-941-0491, ext. 219 for assistance.
- To book an appointment with your student's teachers, click here.
- The OEN number may be found on the student's Interim Report or on their Student ID card.
- Once you login to the site, check the boxes in front of the teachers you would like to meet with.
- Click the SHOW APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE button.
- You will now see the teachers and available timeslots.
- If they are greyed out, the timeslot is taken.
- Click the timeslots you want for each teacher and then click BOOK.
- You can now print out the schedule by clicking "PRINT THIS PAGE" at the top.
|Attendance Notes for ODSS Students:
Click here to send an attendance note by e-mail.
- your name and a phone number where we can reach you,
- the student's full name and the date of the absence,
- the reason for the absence, and
- if the student was absent for less than a full day, include the times/classes you are excusing him/her for.
Remember that you can check your child's attendance on-line. Click here for directions
Codes for on-line attendance: P-Present, A-Unexcused Absence, B-School Excused (i.e. field trip), E-Parent Excused (note or call received from parent), L-Late