In case you didn't receive this information in your child's backpack, here is the update from Mr.Cutts.
The Grade 6 Camp trip is scheduled for May 7-9.
- please have all luggage in the library by 8:30 am Monday morning;
- all medication for your children should be placed in a ziplock bag with name and instructions clearly written;
- if you wish to contact the teachers in charge at the camp, please call the school office (not Camp Onandaga);
- please do not send pillows or sleeping bags - all bedding is provided;
- bus departure is at 9:00 am, and students will be returning Wednesday, May 9 at approximately 2:30. If you plan to pick your child up at that time rather than the usual dismissal time of 3:10, please let the office know that;
- while at the camp, our school Code of Conduct is strictly enforced. Please remind your child of these expectations.
Thanks for your cooperation,