- Observe and obey all traffic signs, and stop and go signals.
- Pedestrians have the right-of-way on sidewalks or crosswalks.
- Bicycles should be ‘walked’ across heavily traveled streets.
- Be sure to have a bell or horn on your bike.
- Never carry a passenger on your bike.
- When traveling in groups, ride in single file.
- Carry packages using a proper bundle carrier.
- Look both ways before crossing, or entering a street.
- Stay at least 1m away from parked cars.
- Use hand/arm signals when turning or stopping.
- Lock your bike in the rack at school.
- Wear your helmet.
Credit Meadows participates in the annual Optimist Bike Rodeo in the spring.