Permanent link All Posts
A couple of important updates before the summer break:
1) We have 33 confirmed passengers on our Tour - well done! I expect 3-4 more will sign up in the FALL & then we can look towards registering any ADULTS who may wish to join us on the Tour!
2) We have a commitment form the DCMA that a Veteran will be accompanying us on the Tour - this individual has yet to be nominated.
3) We have had NO ONE complain about the idea of the Day 13 in Austria, so I will likely firm that up in September for the additional cost quoted on your itinerary.
4) All deposit & insurance cheques will be processed in the next 10-14 days, so look for that to occur shortly. All registration forms will be sent to Brightspark shortly as well. Please be sure to get any Passports needed done
THIS summer - & don't forget your Museum Visits! The Summer Programs at the DCMA are FREE to any CDDHS Battlefields Students...all you need to do is introduce yourself at the Front Desk!!
........Also, be sure to get your Veteran identified soon - the DCMA Staff are ready to help you!
5) We have had a bit of a problem with the link to the website on the UGDSB webpage - thanks to the work of Ms. Norlen, I think we are up & running now for the summer. If you haven't checked us out yet, then please do & remember to do so periodically over the summer. I will be blogging from Europe on my travels, so expect to see some hints about our 2013 Tour on the Website in August.
Here is the revised link::
http://www.ugdsb.on.ca/cddhs/europe2011/blog.aspx Remember that you can sign up for the blog as an RSS feed.
Keep in touch & have a splendid summer.