Summer School 2016
1. New/Upgrade Credit (4 weeks—never have taken course or took the course this year with a 50% or higher)
2. Credit Recovery (2 weeks--failed a course this year 35%-49%)
Summer School 2016 will run from Monday, July 4 to Friday, July 29, 2016
Classes run from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm daily. Guelph Location is at Centennial CVI
DAILY ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY IN ALL CREDIT COURSES
1. Go to Upper Grand District School Board website: http://www.ugdsb.on.ca/continuing_education/article.aspx?id=46525
2. Click on: Guelph Information Brochure to see course offerings.
3. There are TWO steps to Guelph Summer School Registration
Step #1--Fill out: Guelph Registration - complete both of the following:
Be sure to record the CODE you receive at the end of this process as you will need it to complete Step #2.
Step #2--Fill out this: Guelph online registration form & print off - RETURN BOTTOM PORTION TO GUIDANCE.
More information on UGDSB Website: http://www.ugdsb.on.ca/continuing_education/article.aspx?id=46525